Bunny Key, a premiere historic Islamorada oceanfront plantation. It has been over two decades since this property has been available. Known by its provenance that starts as the LaBranche Fishing Camp in 1937, where it is said the owner and author penned many a fishing tale with the ocean as his muse and passion for fly fishing as his motivation. Once you enter the gate you will be entranced by the prettiest beach on the island of Islamorada with an estimated 240 feet lining the Atlantic ocean. The main home and guest wing of 3 bedrooms radiate character at every corner, reminiscent of a time gone by with the inviting Old Florida porch stepping out on to the beach. The Kitchen is lined in custom Pecky Cypress cabinets and stone counters which blends beautifully with the Dade County
- Lot Size: 1.81
- Property Type: A
- Status: Active
- Style: Single Family
- Zone Description: R1 - Residential Single Family
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Ice Machine, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior Features: Detached Guest Qtrs, Fencing, Outdoor Kitchen, Sandy Beach, Shed, Storage
- Interior Features: Built-in Cabinets, Dade County Pine, Fireplace(s), Storage, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatments
- Roof: Metal Roof
- Subdivision: Misc Upper Matacumbe (82.0)
- Utilities: Buyer To Verify, Cistern, FKAA, Municipal Sewer
- Waterfront: Yes
- Waterview: Ocean View, Open Water View
The information being provided by the Florida Keys MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Updated: 21st August, 2019 2:54 PM.